Profile SME is a service-inclined consultancy firm with a vision to aiding small and medium scale enterprises (SMEs) in Nigeria and Africa gain exposure, stability and competitive value in their market line. Our primary scope is to serve the small and medium scale enterprises/business (SMEs) and entrepreneurs professionally with business solutions, market platform, business and management direction through training.
Specifically, we offer Consultancy services in business and management spheres; Corporate Marketing services and Business/management training services to SMEs and entrepreneurs.
Entrepreneurs and would-be entrepreneurs, Startup and Existing SMEs in all sectors, Graduates and business owners, Executives seeking to broaden the scope of their establishment.
We seek to employ a result-driven self- starter, who is competent enough to predict and drive growth.
This person should be:
- A graduate of Arts, Social sciences or related discipline.
- Interested and capable of delivering marketing target and meeting deadlines.
- With at least one full year marketing experience in consultancy, professional training and/or service delivery fields.
- Self-starter, with keen marketing design and administration skills, who can drive the firm’s service line of business consultancy and professional training courses.
- Able to work alone and with minimum supervision.
- Fluent in written and spoken English, with excellent inter-personal skills (necessary).
- With dynamic business and marketing acumen, willing to meet challenges and compete successfully in open presentation situations.
- Having no stage fright.
- Experience in consultancy and training fields, an advantage
- Having more than one year marketing experience in any field, an advantage.
- Ability to use a computer an advantage
- Optimistic, highly motivated individual with excellent team spirit.
- Ability to set, pursue and reach business and marketing targets.
The person employed will be:
- Tasked to market all the company’s professional courses to our existing market, and generate new markets
- Tasked to source for and attract corporate clients to our consultancy arm.
- Tasked to reach set monthly targets in clients referrals and course sales (online and offline).
- Required to join or lead a team.
- Required to plan, design, administer and follow-up on new and existing markets and leads.
Salary and Benefits
- 32,000 monthly salary
- 10% on all consultancy deals secured
- 10% on all executive and corporate course deals secured.
- Flexible working condition, with a day off weekly.
- Easy and reachable target.
- Free training in any of the firms courses upon target reach.
- Simple reporting medium/channel.
Applicant must be:
- Living in or willing to relocate to Bayelsa state.
- Not above 35 years as at September this year.
- Of a mind willing to learn and surmount challenges.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/476831 to apply for this job .