A multinational Company with offices in Ikeja, Lagos seeks to hire a highy qualifed and experienced individual for the role of Finance Manager.
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Manage outsourced functions
- Oversee the operations of the Accounting department, including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department's goals and objectives
- Perform periodic audits of costs and physical inventories
- Prepare monthly and yearly management accounts for management review and submission to external auditors.
- Manage the preparation of the company's budget
- Report to management on variances from the established budget, and the reasons for those variances
- Assist management in the formulation of its overall strategic direction
- Prepare costing analysis for imports and Industrial products.
- Engage in ongoing cost reduction analyses in all areas of the company
- Review the performance of competitors and report on key issues to management
- Engage in benchmarking studies to establish areas of potential operational improvement
- Interpret the company's financial results to management and recommend improvement activities
- Review company bottlenecks and recommend changes to improve the overall level of company throughput
- Participate in target costing activities to create products that meeting predetermined price goals
- Assist in the determination of product pricing in relation to features offered and competitor pricing
- Compile key business metrics and report on them to management
- Manage the capital budgeting process, based on constraint analysis and discounted cash flow analysis
- Create additional analyses and reports as requested by management
- Forecast cash flow positions, related to borrowing needs, and available funds for investment
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements
- Use hedging to mitigate financial risks related to the interest rates on the company's borrowings, as well as on its foreign exchange positions
- Maintain banking relationships
- Assist in determining the company's proper capital structure
- Arrange for equity and debt financing
- Invest funds
- Recommend appropriate dividend issuances, based on historical dividend patterns and expected cash flows
- Negotiate and raise lines of credit, manage them once raised and provide monthly reports to senior management on utilization of the same.
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting;
- Masters in Business Administration
- Minimum of 20 years’ experience in financial/project management/accounting experience within an international organization, multinational
- Preference will be given to candidates with the Certified Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant designations.
- An understanding of International trade transactions.
- Excellent communication skills are essential, as the Candidate will be required to present results of analyses to management, interface with Bank MD’s and external auditor’s on the company’s behalf
- Should have an outstanding knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), International Standards in Auditing (ISA) and electronic spreadsheets;
- An understanding of International trade transactions will be an added advantage.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/476815 to apply for this job .