Hamilton Lloyd and Associates is a young and innovative boutique human resources firm, which is focused on offering personalized services to organizations across a diverse range of sectors. The Hamilton Lloyd process involves a deep understanding of the client’s organizational culture, strategic objectives and needs to ensure that a tailor-made solution is proffered.
Our client is an indigenous group of company that specializes in hospitality and facility management services.
The incumbent shall take lead in the area of sales, marketing and business development of the Company Services.
- Management of prospective clients and new business
- Ensure timely customer response to all inquiries
- Shall handle client proposals
- Brand campaigning
- Development and execution of marketing plan
- Management of marketing budget
- Income management
- Expenditure management
- Internal controls
- Human capital management
- Manage the Marketing activities of Team Members and the Regions.
- Provide technical support to Team Members as it relates with their duties.
- Work with employees and provide guidance during tough situations to acquire appropriate resolution for the customer and the company.
- Manage the team to ensure set targets are excellently met.
- Ensure the team has requisite skills and tools to discharge their duties effectively and efficiently.
- Work with Team to ensure the accurate communication of the organization’s objectives to customers is done at first call.
- Strictly ensure Team Members adhere to Company’s communication model.
- Creating and maintaining up-to-date script, which the team members use while making marketing calls.
- Mentor and Coach team members.
- New business development /prospecting new clients
- Aggressively canvass and obtain new businesses for the company.
- Manage existing relationships to ensure maximum customer satisfaction to get new businesses from existing customers.
- Prepare list weekly and develop leads for new business.
- Use all available means to follow up aggressively on contacts.
- Aggressive daily salesmanship of all identified prospects.
- Develop new channels of business.
- Ensure timely tender and Request for Proposal (RFP) response
- Ensure all business correspondence is turned around within 24 hours of commission. RFP are prepared at least 72 hours ahead of expiration.
- Ensure review of all major tenders with AGM, GM, and or MD
- Manages, develops and executes direct marketing and promotional activities.
- Oversees the representation of a positive organizational image to general public, clients and community.
- Develop corporate awareness and develop brand into the most visible in the sector.
- Strong public relations activities including periodic press releases, position as authority on facility management services(cleaning & maintenance)
- Develop, coordinate and supervise approved media and advertising plan in cooperation with approved agencies.
- Measure impact analysis of all media intervention activities.
- Development and execution of marketing plan.
- Draws up a marketing plan quarterly that is communicated company wide and aggressively pursued.
- Measure performance and analyse variance.
- Conduct on an ongoing basis formal and informal competitor analysis, market research, market trends, emerging market leaders etc
- Review and implement on an ongoing basis market penetration strategy for all identified market sectors
- Keep a good database of all company’s clients.
- Give good attention to the management of company’s High network clients.
- Liaise with Relationship Manager in recognizing customer special events and assist in driving organizational participation in them.
- Retain existing, and attract new customers.
- Ensuring that all client information is precise and supervising the processing of payment.
- Ensure that customer relations are maintained and further enhanced to facilitate growth in the number of customers and reduce complaints.
- Determine target market clients, and make frequent customer visits to cement relationships.
- Work with Relationship Management team to ensure quality service delivery to Corporate Customers to achieve agreed service levels.
- Ensure all company protocols are followed while dealing with customers.
- Interacting with the customers via fax, phone, the internet, email, or in person to address directly the customer issues.
- Receive Customers complaints and channel to the appropriate Unit for resolution and ensure agreed resolution is done.
- Call customer to confirm satisfaction with the resolution.
- Following up with complaints or inquiries of customers.
- Assist with special projects
- Efficiently carries out assigned projects by MD or designate
- Ensures prompt payment of all generated incomes.
- Daily and weekly update on receivables.
- Monthly performance reviews.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field.
- 7-10 years marketing or related experience preferably in a service environment.
Specific Skills/ Knowledge Required:
- Marketing skills
- Analytical skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Negotiation skills
- Understanding socio-political environs
- Relationship building skills
- Drive and motivation to convert all prospects
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/476675 to apply for this job .