Kimberly Ryan Limited is a Human Resources Development Company whose aim is to lead in attracting, developing and retaining superior human capital to create a dramatic business advantage for our clients
- Monthly cash count, reconciling the physical count with ledger balances
- Review cash and cheque received and their Lodgement into Bank. Assignment to be performed every two days.
- Receive and Review all call-over documents, ascertain their correctness, completeness and compliance. Carry out soft review on the entries and file documents appropriately.
- Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.
- ACCA, ICAN, CPA or CIA preferred.
- Should have at least 3 years cognate experience in similar position in a financial institution or external audit firm.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/476631 to apply for this job .