NLR is a Dutch Non-Governmental Organization, active in 14 countries worldwide and a forerunner in the fight against leprosy and its consequences.
- Preparation of accounting documents and daily data entry in QuickBooks and/or excels sheets for the Country Representative Office.
- Preparation of monthly bank and cash reconciliation of the projects assigned to him/her
- Preparation of quarterly financial report for NLR and Donor Projects
- Preparation of monthly advances/debtors and accruals/creditors report
- Reviewing of monthly and quarterly financial reports of Projects assigned to him/her, generating necessary feedback and ensuring that recommendations are implemented by project officers.
- Reviewing of quarterly fund requests/forecasts from projects officers ensuring budget availability and making due recommendation(s) to the Head of Finance and Admin.
- Assisting budget holders and partners in the preparation of their annual budgets and/or multi-year project budgets for external donors
- Undertaking any other duties as may be assigned by Management with a view to assisting NLR Nigeria effectively implement its Vision and Missio
- Degree in Accounting. Professional part-qualification (ICAN or its equivalent) is an added advantage.
- Two years of accounting experience with an international NGO, or similar work situation.
- Competence in ICT and QuickBooks (experience in NAVISION is an added advantage)
- Analytical, Good Communication skills, Good reporting skills, Organisational sensitivity, Cooperation, Hands on mentality, Teaching skills, Computer skills, Able to make priorities and work under pressure for meeting deadlines
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/476467 to apply for this job .