Construction Company seeks to recruit an experienced HSE professional who is passionate about HSE that would ensure compliance to all HSE regulations through development of strategic systems. And oversee all HSE activity within the company.
- Timely delivery of necessary HSE aspects of Company Bid Submissions as requested
- To assist in the development of project specific HSE procedures
- Conduct regular HSE trainings and orientation to all new employees. and update company safety measures.
- Proper documentation and execution of accident and emergency procedures
- Prompt survey of work sites to ensure HSE compliance with Company policies and safety standards and government requirements
- Remain up-to-date with all aspects of Health, Safety and Environmental practice and equipment.
- Participate in industry and special interest groups on related HSE matters.
- Recommend corrective actions and systems to ensure quick response to all accidents on and off site.
- Minimum of Bachelor degree in Engineering, Science, or an HSE discipline.
- Membership of relevant professional and industry associations.
- Minimum four years relevant experience.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of the MS Office products, and engineering software.
- Passionate about health and safety in the workplace.
- Great interpersonal skills are critical in dealing with senior management committee members and in developing the HSE team.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/476463 to apply for this job .