Construction Company seeks to recruit an experienced Senior Civil Engineer in bridge construction that would be responsible for the design, construction, and maintenance of the physical and infrastructural built environment, especially Bridge and road construction
- Assist in conducting technical, feasibility studies and site investigations to establish effective and efficient project executions.
- Identify and resolve project design and development problems
- Assist in plan and specification analysis in order to provide clear, track-able and coordinated interpretations of the design/drawings for construction.
- Coordinate field work including contract work, to ensure compliance with company standards, procedures, specifications and codes.
- Assist with the research and preparation of field change requests to resolve design issues.
- Identify and implement construction-specific opportunities for improvement.
- Test building materials for quality and provide costs estimates and labour required for each project.
- Up-to-date knowledge of local, state and federal government/agencies rules, standards and procedures
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A First Degree or its equivalent in Civil Engineering or any related discipline.
- Foundation design, retaining wall experience
- Higher degree will be an added advantage
- Strong project management skills.
- At least six years of relevant working experience in bridge project, construction/design.
- Should have knowledge in using relevant Auto Desk software, AutoCad or Revit structure.
- Must be a member of the Nigerian Society of Engineers and registered with the Council for Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/476461 to apply for this job .