Our Client is an indigenous full marketing and brand consulting firm founded on the premise to help organizations creatively and innovatively align their branding and marketing strategy to their business goals and objectives.
They offer result driven marketing solutions that leverage analytics and detailed metrics to deliver a predictable marketing ROI. Through the application of their unique propriety tool, they innovatively integrate the elements of Marketing Management (Strategy, Ideas, Designs) to deliver solutions to their clients.
Senior Communications and Media Executive
- The Senior Communications and Media Executive will work within the agency acting as a link between clients and the agency. He/She shall be responsible for the coordination of campaigns, media and public relations activities on behalf of clients on diverse projects.
- Must understand clients' needs and objectives and liaise closely with them throughout projects sometimes on a daily basis.
- Must be prepared to manage projects in line with set deliverables and within stipulated time and budget.
- Must be willing to manage multiple accounts and working in a highly competitive environment.
- The Senior Communications and Media Executive shall report to the Brand account executives will report to the Account Director and or MD
- To prepare marketing, PR and or Communications proposals / plans that gear towards clients requirements in line with strategy and targets and within budget.
- To involve key stakeholders for product/projects at each stage of project and evaluate the results
- To focus on our business growth and client retention.
- To maintain budgetary control on promotion, branding and communications expenditure.
- Perform market research to measure success of each campaign or project relative to clients’ need
- Market research (qualitative and quantitative) and competitors analysis to inform project decisions
- Campaign/Events planning, execution, evaluation and reporting
- Develop new ideas/proposals and to be used to grow our client base.
- Work closely with writers, graphic designs, printers, web designers and other production agencies on developing articles, graphics, videos, voice overs, marketing materials etc.
- Work closely with internal and external designers to produce materials of visual impact and within our brand guidelines.
- Use email or other electronic marketing techniques to inform prospects and clients of service offerings in the company
- To handle websites, social media platforms, events, promotions and activations for the business and that of clients
- Organize and co-ordinate with various partners, sub-contractors, vendors or stake holders on relevant projects to achieve marketing objectives.
- Grow client base through increased business network, business development and account acquisition
- Any other duties assigned by the management from time to time.
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Communications and media account executives contribute to and develop branding and marketing communications campaigns. Tasks typically involve:
- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their requirements;
- Working with agency colleagues to devise a project plans and budget that meets the client's brief and objectives
- Presenting and promoting communications and campaign ideas and budget to the clients
- Working with the team media, creative and research staff to formulate marketing strategies for clients
- Liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and agency by maintaining regular contact on behalf of agency and ensuring that communication flows effectively.
- Negotiating with clients on project budget and scope
- Presenting creative work to clients for approval or modification
- Handling budgets, managing campaign costs and invoicing clients
- Generating project proposals and report generation
- Monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns and communications plan
- Undertaking administration tasks
- Arranging and attending meetings
- Making 'pitches', along with the team to win new businesses and accounts for the agency.
- 4 to 10 years years communications, Media and Pubic Relations experience working in an agency environment
- Excellent Communication skills (Written and verbal)
- Calm, confident and articulate.
- Deep understanding of marketing and communications principles – strategy & execution
- Analytical Ability to discuss strategic and sensitive issues
- Creative and able to work independently (self – motivated)
- Excellent Interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with Strong command of English
- Good people person with client and vendor management skills
- Organised and thorough – Keen eye for detail.
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Proficient with the use of MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook & Power Point
- Understand and develop long term business vision
- Good Coordination and planning of budgets, people and time management
- Recognize problems proactive and problem resolution mindset.
- Analytical expertise in understanding complex issues and their consequences
- Ability to think “outside the box”
- Ability to be a great team leader
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/476458 to apply for this job .