AIM Group is a multidisciplinary group of companies with diversified interests in building and construction, Restaurant and Manufacturing, ICT and Broadcasting with presence in 3 main regions and other offices across the country
Comprehensive knowledge of principles of structural engineering design in areas of bridges, high-rise buildings, telecommunication and overhead water-tank towers, etc using steel, concrete and composite materials. Construction Supervision. In addition, a firsthand understanding of Engineering Business, Marketing, Client relations & Project Management.
Multi-disciplinary team leadership.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design consultation & Development, supervision of high-rise buildings and other engineering projects.
- Carry out equipment & plant selection of construction equipments for building services and other engineering projects
- Prepare tender documents including detailed drawings, specifications & BOQ
- Participate in tender analysis and negotiations
- Review and approve workshop drawing for construction.
- Construction Material Analysis / Selection, Supervision of construction and installation works.
- Liaise with other disciplines (Project managers, Architects, and other Engineers to coordinate design of Engineering projects)
- International and National codes standards- Research and Application ( BS , Eurocodes, TIA, e.t.c )
- Prepare & submit project report & progress reports as appropriate.
- Participate in risk analysis and management.
- Prepare test procedure plans, supervise test on concrete and steel and certify test results.
- Supervise commissioning programme and sign offs
- Development of construction drawing, bill of quantities,
- Draw up scope of works and drawing lists.
- Checking of drafted drawing and making necessary amendments
Background and requirements
- Education: B.SC / M.SC / PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATION
- BS. Civil Engineering
- MS. Civil Engineering
- Professional Certification: Civil Engineer Registration
- Minimum 6 years work experience in similar position.
- Design consultation & Development
- Construction Administration & Inspection
- R.C. Water Tanks
- Knowledgeable in structural modelling
- Project management & Business Development
- Quantity takeoffs and Analysis
- International & National Codes Standards Research and Application
Skills and Abilities (IT Tools)
- Highly proficient in the use of the following:
- Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, MS Project, & Outlook )
- Auto-CAD 2014, Auto-CAD Revit,
- Structural Design Software ( StaadPro , Tekla, Prokon, ETABS, SAFE, SACS )
- Good command of English Language (Oral & Written)
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/476440 to apply for this job .