The Real Estate Officer is responsible for creating and overseeing asset management strategies for investment properties owned by the Company.
- Maximize total return for each assigned asset through the analysis of property efficiencies and identifying opportunities for improved performance.
- Manage investment projections.
- Develop periodic asset management reports to Management.
- Provide pre-acquisition input and assistance in due diligence process.
- Oversee the running of properties and responsible for maintaining and increasing its value.
- HND/BSc in Estate Management or other related fields
- Minimum of 1-year experience in property management
- Proficiency with MS Office such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Analytical skill and ability to multi-task
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/476423 to apply for this job .