Responsible for all sales activities in assigned store. Manage quality and consistency of product and service delivery.
- Present and sell company products to current and potential customers.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Manage stock through quality checks and other follow-up.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Follow-up for collection of payment.
- Coordinate shipping schedules and delivery of merchandise and services.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- SSCE / OND Certificate Holders
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. This is normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to persuade and influence others. Ability to develop and deliver presentations. Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
- Must reside in Lagos Island or its environs.
- Requires maintaining a smart appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
- Preferably Female
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/476406 to apply for this job .