Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta is at the vanguard of technological institution in the country and it offers National Diploma and Higher National Diploma (both full time and part time) in various courses.
- Applicant should be a holder of Bachelor Degree (minimum of Second Class Lower Division) preferably in Arts, Social Science or Humanities plus NYSC Discharge Certificate.
Method of Application
Applicants are requested to submit Twenty (20) copies of their applications together with their Curriculum Vitae (CV) giving the information listed below:
- Full Name (surname first)
- Marital Status
- Number and ages of children (if applicable)
- Date and Place of Birth
- State of Origin
- Local Government
- Current Postal Address
- Permanent Home Address
- E-mail address and telephone number
- Educational Institutions attended plus qualifications with dates
- Membership of Professional Association/bodies
- Work experience (in Chronological sequence)
- Present employment status and salary
- Extra Curricular Activities
- Publications (a) Seminar (b) Workshops and Conferences (c) Journals and (d) Books (for academic positions)
- Major Technological Innovations/Inventions or projects completed (if applicable)
- Service to Community
- Names and Addresses of three referees.
Candidates should submit their applications and addressed to:
The Ag Registrar,
Moshood Abiola Polytechnic,
P M B 2210,
Applicants are to request their Referees to write confidential reports on them which should be sent directly to the Acting Registrar via the address above.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/476401 to apply for this job .