Job Description: Under the general supervision of the Maintenance Supervisor or otherwise designated supervisor, performs skilled technical diagnosis, repair, and preventative maintenance activities on Mobile and Stationary Concrete Pumps.
Employees in this classification should have considerable experience and expertise in electrical and hydraulic diagnosis and repair Electrical System on Pumps.
Experience: 7-10 years
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Visually and manually inspects electrical equipment/Hydraulic/Pneumatic, machinery, components of the Concrete Pumps.
- Installs and repairs various types of equipment, including Hydraulic motors, Hydraulic cylinders. S-Valve, Electrical Solenoids, Pneumatic Valves, Pneumatic Cylinders.
- Refers to electrical/Hydraulic diagrams, technical manuals, established codes, and procedural references for the purpose of ensuring accuracy and code compliance in task performance.
- Is able to read and create electrical/Hydraulic and mechanical drawings, schematics, and maps.
- Candidate should have an Experience in Operating and maintain Hydraulic circuit for Concrete Pumps and General repair of the Pump.
- Been working with MEKA concrete batch plant for 5 years
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/476216 to apply for this job .