- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Document financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guide accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secure financial information by completing data base backups and maintain financial security
- Prepare payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Comply with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepare special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintain customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Corporate Finance, Reporting Skills.
- Reporting Research Results.
- Time Management.
- Data Entry Management.
- Minimum of BSc/HND in Accounting or any other related field with ICAN or ACCA and/or any other professional certification as an added advantage.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/476198 to apply for this job .