Onskon Consulting International Limited (Onskon) - Our client, a leading player in the Downstream Petroleum sector with operations in Nigeria, is currently seeking to recruit exceptionally and highly motivated professionals to fill this position
- Designing and Implementation of a HSE Policy for the company.
- Carry out the day- to-day operations of HSE department and contribute to the application of effective Health, Safety and Environmental management by providing technical support.
- To ensure development and timely delivery of HSE deliverables as required.
- Have knowledge and enforce compliance of Regulatory requirements including company HSE policies and procedures.
- Participate in project meetings as necessary to assist or advise Leadership Team in HSE matters.
- Monitor the progress of resulting HSE action items, and ensure they are being tracked.
- Maintain relevant HSE logs and documentation.
- Help develop Job Hazard Analysis (JHA).
- Follow Fall Protection Program (FPP), inspect all fall protection equipment and maintain inspection records.
Qualification and Requirements:
- A good university Degree.
- An MSc degree in HSE or related field will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years cognate experience in Health Safety and Environment role in a Production/Engineering/Manufacturing environment of a petroleum company.
- Good knowledge of Health Safety and Environment in downstream petroleum sector, terminal operations, engineering, facility upgrades or manufacturing.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/476184 to apply for this job .