Onskon Consulting International Limited (Onskon) - Our client, a leading player in the Downstream Petroleum sector with operations in Nigeria, is currently seeking to recruit exceptionally and highly motivated professionals to fill this position
- Reporting to the Head of Operations, Depot Manager will be responsible for the efficient and smooth running of the Petroleum Depot.
- He/she leads the team at the depot and is responsible for driving depot performance to ensure healthy, safe, efficient and cost effective operation.
- He/She is responsible for the good working of all the equipment at the depot.
- Act as the depot focal point for all interested bodies (internal and external) and is accountable for the 24/7 safe and efficient operation of plant and equipment at the depot.
- Ensure optimum performance and seeks improvements to create competitive advantage in terms of safety, security, asset utilization and costs within agreed budgets.
- Maintains a constant and critical appraisal of all depot activities and costs within the depot by directing the team to manage all achievable resources so that company products are stored, handled and distributed to the agreed standards at optimum cost.
Qualification and Requirments:
- BSc or MSc in Logistics, Engineering or any related fields
- 5 years corporate experience in a Downstream Petroleum Trading Company with a minimum of 4 years in Depot Operations.
- Thorough knowledge of Depot operations Procedures.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/476182 to apply for this job .