Onskon Consulting International Limited (Onskon) - Our client, a leading player in the Downstream Petroleum sector with operations in Nigeria, is currently seeking to recruit exceptionally and highly motivated professionals to fill this position
- She/he will design appropriate controls, financial, physical and technical.
- Will lead the planning and conduct of operational, financial, technical and compliance internal audits of the company's departments and branch, with selected policies, procedures and regulations to evaluate and increase efficiency and/or effectiveness of the internal control systems to promote good corporate governance towards achieving the organisation's mission and vision.
- Lead the development and implementation of an internal risk based audit strategy and annual plan for the company.
- Develop the organisation's risk management framework and monitor the risk maturity and ensure this is reflected in the strategy.
- He is to identify key risks to business objectives, evaluate and test controls in place to ensure area for improvement are identified and risks minimized.
- He will also communicate with other governmental agencies or legal professionals with insights into changing regulations, standard compliance practices and other changes that may impact the merit of current internal control policies.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BSc or MSc in any field with ACCA/ICAN.
- Minimum of 12 years in internal control role in a corporate body, with specific emphasis on financial risk and regulatory requirements in any oil and gas industry.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/476181 to apply for this job .