Onskon Consulting International Limited (Onskon) - Our client, a leading player in the Downstream Petroleum sector with operations in Nigeria, is currently seeking to recruit exceptionally and highly motivated professionals to fill this position
- Planning and execution of all business operations within the company
- Expediting the design and implementation of strategic policies governing all aspects of business operations and administration;
- Ensure that systems, policies and solutions that address business imperatives are aligned with strategic direction;
- Provide direction and lead direct reports in performing their roles and responsibilities.
- The HOP will also manage and monitor vessel movement from point of loading in the country of import to the local Nigerian jetty.
- Ensure that the vessel charter arrangements are always firmed up as required.
- Ensuring that financial targets and other agreed targets are met in all departments.
- He/she will drive the business to increase profits.
Qualification and Requirements:
- B.Sc. or MSc degree in either Operational Management, Engineering or Technology.
- Minimum of 15 years cognate experience in any Manufacturing or Oil and Gas company
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/476177 to apply for this job .