A fast growing outdoor advertising company in Abuja with branch office in Lagos and Ghana, a team driven environment and career progression for high performing individual, a workplace where work life balance is vital for company growth is recruiting for the position stated.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the articulation and implementation of the Company’s IT strategy and ensure alignment with overall corporate/business strategy, goals and objectives. She/he will also facilitate the development of IT innovations/applications capabilities. She/he will also be responsible for a number of tasks, these include:
- Installation and management of digital LED displays.
- Design and implementation of interactive LED billboard campaign concepts like Wi-Fi place-based adverts, Augmented Reality, Text-to Screen and Real-time Streaming.
- Research and development activities that will result in new, innovative and technology driven products for the benefit of our teeming clients.
- Systems engineering. Computer maintenance, server administration, installation, repair and troubleshooting.
- Computer networking, administration of LAN, WLAN, installation, configuration, troubleshooting.
- Website Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Content development, blogging and social media posts and updates management.
- Maintenance and support of IT assets and infrastructure. Provision of hardware and software for office operations.
- Proper documentation of systems/software development. Documentation of manuals, source code and processes.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- BSc in Computer Science/Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering or related field
- Knowledge of systems engineering, computer maintenance, server administration, installation, repair and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of computer networking, LAN, WLAN installation, configuration, troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of Graphics design using CorelDraw, Adobe Photoshop, etc.
- Knowledge of applications development (JAVA, C++, PHP, VB, C# etc)
- Ability to study, understand and interpret technical data and drawings.
- Minimum of 4 years with at least one year in electrical installation and maintenance.
- Good leadership, interpersonal, relationship management, communication (written and oral), presentation, facilitation and negotiation skills as well as appreciation and working knowledge of Microsoft office tools.
- Good analytical, problem solving, networking, interpersonal, relationship management, communication, presentation/facilitation, and organizational skills
Candidates that meet the job requirement should forward their CV and cover letter to the stated email on or before 05/08/2016
Only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/476081 to apply for this job .