Construction Company seeks to recruit a lead graphics designer who will provide leadership for the design team in developing, designing and producing graphic and creative projects with high visual impact for strategic advertising on different platforms and in all formats (web and print).
- Develop desired, innovative, quality, and timely designs to support the company's marketing and sales efforts.
- Develop concepts and design for all collateral materials as the need arises
- Ensure consistent brand look and identity for all materials. Maintain brand standards.
- Designing and transforming client proposal/ideas from draft or word format to Quark, info graphics, EBooks, white papers, and other desired formats, to achieve set goals and encourage client retention and loyalty.
- Professionalism in respect to timely completion of all assignments and cost saving mechanism applied.
- Maintain corporate branding library of logos and other identity materials. With corresponding dates for each change.
- Interdepartmental cooperation and advisement on appropriate layout for all corporate communication.
- Remain up-to-date on relevant software and easily adapt to new technology to upgrade quality of production and collateral materials.
Qualifications and Requirements;
· B.Sc. in Communications, Graphic Arts or a related discipline
· Proficient in CorelDraw, Adobe Creative Suite, illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Flash amongst others.
· Knowledge of Web animation is an added advantage
· High display of creativity in a corporate fashion
· Minimum of 6 years relevant experience in corporate communication
· Great communication and interpersonal skills.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/476057 to apply for this job .