SENCE Limited will like to fill this position. Interested and qualified candidates should apply within the next 2 weeks of publication.
Location: Victoria Island
- Develop strategies and tactics to penetrate new markets.
- Develop and execute a marketing plan and relevant strategies targeted at achieving the Company’s strategic objectives.
- Build and sustain business relationships
- Identify, develop and close key sales opportunities
- Oversee sales strategy, market analysis and competitor activity
- Develop and manage annual sales and operating budgets; regularly monitor performance against budget parameters and key performance indices/metrics, highlighting issues for Management attention.
- Identify market opportunities so they can be addressed through appropriate integrated marketing and sales activities; conduct market research
- Provide up to date information on market planning and analysis to assist the decision making process. Periodic management reports should highlight market potential, forecasts, competitive analysis, product marketing needs, promotional strategies.
- Plan new product launches, promote new and existing programs and initiatives; develop budgets/cost estimates; produce promotional literature for presentations/exhibitions/trade shows.
- Facilitate the creation, implementation, & effectiveness of marketing programs/ advertising campaigns & other promotional activities.
- Represent the Company at industry events, conferences, trade shows, exhibitions and other special events
- Responsible for all publicity, advertising, direct mail, catalogs, exhibits, awards, sponsorships and website management for the Company
- Initiate, develop and manage relationships with key strategic partners e.g. agencies and suppliers.
- Liaison between Company and clients must align requirements of both parties to ensure optimal business results.
- Ensure invoicing and collection of monies from clients is timely and accurate.
- Research and analyze business improvement opportunities based on economic, commercial, technical and financial considerations.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by management.
Minimum of HND in Marketing or any related field.
Minimum five years experience performing similar role ( Must show the ability to develop market for a new products)
Skill and Competencies
- Proven track record of success in related field (Ability to build a business from scratch to finish with limited resources)
- Must be able to work in a challenging environment
- Knowledge of marketing principles, concepts, and methodologies
- Ability to develop and implement comprehensive marketing goals, strategies, and plans.
- Must be familiar with market research and sales forecasting principles.
- Skill in organizing resources, analyzing and solving problems, establishing priorities, and making evaluative judgments
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Knowledge of computer (Microsoft) applications/internet
- Ability to give oral and written presentations, including Power Point
- Ability to negotiate and facilitate conflict resolution
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Must be mobile
- Attention to detail required
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/476054 to apply for this job .