This job listing has expired! Click here to view the latest Consulting jobs in Nigeria
Our people are at the heart of our continued success and being part of Veron Resources intl is being part of a community of talented and innovative people, working together to have a positive, lasting impact on our clients. A diverse business requires diverse personalities, characters and perspectives. There really is a place for you here
ABOUT THE PROGRAMME
Audit develops a deep understanding of organisations and helps to assure stakeholders that the published annual accounts are a 'true and fair' reflection of their financial performance.
As a graduate, you'll gain a breadth of expertise and experience in Audit. A strong start to a successful career in business, Audit can equip you with valuable technical skills, broad commercial understanding and in-depth knowledge of different industry sectors.
- Takes accountability for delivering high quality, accurate work
- Self motivated and organizes own workload to ensure effective delivery of engagements/projects
- Works cooperatively and can build positive, constructive business relationships
- Strives for continual improvement
During the recruitment process, you will need to demonstrate Behavioral Capabilities which will give us the confidence that you’ll be successful in the firm. By this, we mean the skills and behaviours that every person here at KPMG shares. To us, ‘behaviours’ are more than the way you act – they represent the set of values that underpin our business.
Behavioural Capabilities are:
- Career Motivation
- Delivers Quality
- Drives Collaboration and Inclusion
- Strives for Continual Improvement
- Exercises Professional Judgement
- Makes an Impact
- Seizes Business Opportunities
- Demonstrates Innovation and Curiosity
In general terms your role will involve:
- Proactively looking to become an integral part of the audit team, creating good contacts and developing relationships with the members of our clients finance, and wider business, teams
- Being part of the department and attending social and networking events in order to develop your relationships and wider knowledge of our service offerings
- You will be assigned audit work, both a mixture of substantive and controls, over non-significant audit areas and assist more senior members of the team in the audit of significant audit areas.
Once you have completed your first year on the programme, you will spend the remaining two years of your training contract concentrating on building up a fantastic range of work experience.
We also have a large full-time Professional Qualification Training team – dedicated to giving you the best chance of passing your exams first time.
By joining Veron Resources intl you'll be joining a long list of graduates who've already excelled in their professional exams.
- Minimum 2:1 degree in any discipline.