DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure a clear understanding of scope for all projects.
- Responsible for budgeting, planning, scheduling, and implementation of projects.
- Responsible for mobilizing workers for project implementation.
- Accountable for the successful completion of engineering projects.
- Assist in the preparation of engineering project proposals.
- Participating in Client/contractor meetings and resolving Client/engineering and management project issues.
- Communicate clearly and timely escalation of any issue or concern raised by the stakeholders during the course of the project with clear demonstration of ability to manage the situation.
- Supervise and monitor engineers to provide clear documentation of all issues and agreements reached on site with client on behalf of the company to avoid escalations from client.
- Ensure that project closure documentations are available at most 5 working days from the date of project completion and submitted to client for sign off.
- Proactively identify Project Risk and put mitigation plan in place.
- Monitors quality of installations, functionality and specification adherence by validating the completed.
- Ensure timely submission of daily reports as agreed upon and comprehensive report throughout the duration of the project.
- Ensure that all materials to be used on site are confirmed as per quality, suitability and adequacy of usage by project engineer.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Achieve not less than 98% on quality for all projects.
- Achieve 100% delivery to scope on all projects.
- Ensure that project delivery to cost is 10% less than the approved budgeted sum.
- Meet 95% SLA performance on project weekly reports, daily updates, and Maximum of 1 escalation on project per quarter.
- Excellent communication on all issues related to projects in good time.
- Excellent in identification and management of risk and community relations issues.
- Basic knowledge of the product areas and Project Management
- Knowledge of relevant IT tools
- Human relationship skills.
- Team spirit.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- An excellent grasp of engineering and design principles.
- A creative approach for generating new ideas.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/476042 to apply for this job .