OASIS Medspa is a corrective skin care clinic and luxury day spa, which is dedicated to helping people achieve a flawless complexion and healthier looking skin.
We are honored to be in the forefront of providing FDA approved state-of-the-art corrective skin care to men and women of color. Established in the year 2014 by Miss Freda Francis, the Medspa draws clients from within and without Nigeria.
- Oasis MedSpa is seeking a skilled Business Assurance Executive to create fresh initiatives in support of the business through creative approach to presenting the products and services of the Spa. The ideal candidate will support business development campaigns from multiple platforms and proactively involve themselves in the development of content that will reach a wide audience.
- Manage and maintain existing clientele base
- Mine data to create customer driven products and services
- Maintain visibility on all platforms including social media
- Develop new business and long term account opportunities through prospecting and cold calling
- Develop, coordinate and implement marketing plans designed to maintain and increase existing business and capture new opportunities.
- Develop sales presentations, conduct seminars and participate in meetings with clients and external vendors
- Complete RFP's (Request for Proposal) and proposals, follow up on submissions and close business.
- Analyse alternative business development approaches and strategies.
- Maintain and update all necessary internal and external signage and promotional literature.
- Develop strong client relationships through effective phone and face-to-face interaction
Qualifications and Requirements:
- The ideal candidate will have with a minimum qualification of Second Class Lower degree In Business Administration or Marketing. The Business Assurance Executive must be competent in the use of Microsoft office suite and must be IT savvy.
- The ideal candidate should also be interested in Skin Care and pay attention to personal appearance.
- Experience: A minimum of 3 years of experience, preferably in a lifestyle industry
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/475959 to apply for this job .