Job Summary: To provide secretarial, administrative and human resource support
- Management of the CEO’s diary and appointments.
- Help CEO manage output, workflow and office deadlines.
- Take and relay accurate and timely messages from telephone callers, and answer queries, enquiries and requests when appropriate.
- Draft, type and dispatch all the CEO’s correspondence.
- Liaise with relevant individuals, external organisations etc to arrange meetings, prepare agendas and draft minutes.
- Maintain a comprehensive filing system.
- Co-ordinate CEO’s travel and accommodation in conjunction with in-house travel group and occasionally, travelling with the manager to take notes at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations.
- Tabulate and retrieve CEO’s official expenditures and claims.
- Handling incoming emails and posts, often corresponding on behalf of the manager.
- Generating documents, reports and presentations.
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- Maintaining personnel files (both electronic and hard copy).
- Filing necessary documents.
- Assisting HR Manager with recruitment for open positions within firm and on behalf of clients.
- Developing job descriptions.
- Preparing and placing advertisements on relevant sites and papers.
- Short-listing suitable candidates.
- Following up with candidates/arranging interviews.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Organizational and Time Management skills.
- Ability to research, digest, analyze and present material clearly and concisely.
- The ability to work on your own initiative.
- Honesty and reliability.
- Attention to detail.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- Bright, confident personality;
- Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised;
- An understanding of confidentiality issues and the use of discretion;
- Good knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Minimum of BSc. in any field.
- A minimum of 1 – 3 year administrative/secretarial experience in a reputable organization.
- Must be resident in Lagos state.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/475836 to apply for this job .