Action Against Hunger | ACF-International works to save lives by combating hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable communities, through nutrition, food security, water and sanitation, health and advocacy.
- Support Grants management & Compliance of ongoing program implementation Information management/data collection and implementation of quality controls.
- Support the field coordinator in the ongoing context analysis and scenario planning, risk analysis and advocacy initiatives
- Support AAH external representation and lead partnership development opportunities
- Bachelor of Arts or Science/Bac+4 (or higher) in International Development, Economics, Humanitarian Assistance, Rural Development, Geography, Agriculture, Livestock or related studies
- Minimum 2 years work experience in similar setting and responsibility
- Minimum 2 years humanitarian experience
- Essential Skills and Experience:
- Good communication, writing and analytical skills
- Good team management and representation competencies
- Knowledge of programming in humanitarian settings
- Experience in assessment, monitoring or evaluation
- Familiarity with ACF and acceptance of ACF’s principles
- Experience with major institutional and UN donors and donor procedures (ECHO/EC, OFDA/USAID, DFID, CIDA, WFP, etc.)
- Experience of similar programs in urban setting and highly volatile contexts
- Experience in the area of operation
- Knowledge of local languages (Hausa and Kanuri)
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/475814 to apply for this job .