Action Against Hunger | ACF-International works to save lives by combating hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable communities, through nutrition, food security, water and sanitation, health and advocacy.
The PHP and NFI assistant will be working under the supervision of the HP & NFI Officer. He/she will assist the HP &NFI officer to undertake hygiene promotion related activities and non-food items distribution to affected populations.
- Assist the PHP and NFI Officer in context assessment and developing materials for hygiene promotion.
- Carry out safe hygiene promotion and mobilize members of the beneficiary communities.
- Assist the HP and NFI Officer to carry out NFI distribution.
- Diploma in Public health, sociology, rural development, and other related fields.
- Previous experience in hygiene promotion and community mobilization
- Motivated, open, creative, mature, responsible, flexible and, culturally sensitive
- Two years relevant work experience
- Willing and able to be based and travel regularly within remote areas, where services are limited.
- Fluency in Hausa and English
- Commitment to AAH mission, values and policy
- Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience of work in the humanitarian sector.
- Good knowledge of the intervention area/s and local economy.
- Previous experience with AAH.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/475796 to apply for this job .