Saro Lifecare started in 2007 when Saro Agro Sciences Limited bought over the Personal and Home Care Division of Chemicals and Allied Plc thus becoming the owner of Purit Antiseptic Liquid, Carat Medicated Soap, Safecut Aftershave and Dayspring Liquid Detergent amongst other brands for the Leading Indigenous Non-Oil Exporter of the Year 2 times in the past 5 years.
The incumbent takes charge of engineering related issues of Saro Lifecare Manufacturing Unit, & specifically covering Electrical/Electronic, knowledge of Mechanical & Pneumatic systems will be added advantage.
To ensure optimization efficiency of all equipment, instruments & tools for achievement of set productivity targets and a seamless operations flow while taking into cognizance cost efficiency & quality.
- Responsible for all electrical/electronic works such as installation, maintenance, repair of all machines.
- Knowledge/Responsibility includes mechanical and pneumatic components of machines.
- Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, and computer-generated report
- Specify system components or direct modification of products to ensure conformance with engineering design and performance specifications.
- Operating and monitoring the utility appliances such as compressor, generator, and water treatment plant etc.
- Vendor accreditation, liaison, sourcing and procurement of machine engineering spare parts, utility service as PHCN, Borehole installation & maintenance.
- Overseeing the operation, maintenance and repair of equipment as forklifts, compressors and generator.
- Prevents Machine /Equipment breakdown by establishing and coordinating the periodic maintenance and safety procedures, service schedule, and supply of materials required to maintain machines/ equipment in good working conditions to avoid downtimes.
- Evaluates electromechanical systems and products by designing and conducting programs; applying principles of mechanics, thermodynamics, hydraulics, Pneumatics, heat transfer, and materials.
- Recommend modifications to eliminate machine or system malfunctions.
- Ensure a safe machine operation both to the machinery and personnel.
- Instruction and training of personnel on machine operation, and handling.
- Providing & documentation of machine maintenance records, information on the engineering activities & reports.
- Engineering Initiatives & innovations for machine and mechanized operation problem solving.
- Assist in other engineering related matters.
- Other duties within capability scope as may be assigned by the management.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Candidate must possess an HND or BENG in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Applicant must be fluent in English, and Computer Literacy, with at least 5 years’ experience.
- Age - 25-35 years old
- Special Skills & Key Behavioral Competencies:
- Good Technical Skills & Experience on Mechanical, Electrical/Electronic, Pneumatic Systems.
- Good Team working, & People relationship skills.
- Good Problem Solving Skills and a creative approach for new ideas.
- A good level of computer literacy.
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Ability to Prioritize and Plan effectively
- Effective Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Quality Focus
- Must be resident in City of interest (Ibadan)
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/475758 to apply for this job .