Anchor Dataware Solutions is seeking to recruit Software Developers, Technical Business Analysts and Web Designers to work in our Abuja corporate office. We are an ICT company with special focus on software development, leveraging on Microsoft Technology as our primary development platform. Successful candidate’s will support ongoing projects and also work on new projects.
- Individual with expertise in eliciting high-level business requirements and creating specification.
- Liaise with the business team to collect, analyze and document business and functional requirements.
- To Gather and analyze internal and external clients' business needs and detailed specification
- Analyse business processes, existing systems and requirements and propose functional design.
- Create Use cases specifications that can be understood by technologists for building software design and QA teams for purpose of test design, scenarios and creating tractability matrix
- Liaise with development and testing teams during all steps of software development life-cycle to provide necessary support in understanding requirements.
- Assist the team in any issue clarification required from business.
- Change management support to the business and the development team.
- Assist the business / testing team in UAT/functional testing.
- Ensure that the requirements are implemented correctly during development.
- Must have excellent and effective oral and written English communication skills to speak with both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Should have understanding of the requirements engineering process.
- Hands on experience of collecting and documenting business requirements, use cases and business flows.
- Strong data analysis, modelling and prototyping skills.
- Excellent client facing skills and the ability to work/communicate with clients/stakeholders to develop and interpret business requirements is essential Problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Should be proactive, enthusiastic and great team player.
- Aptitude to learn new domains.
- Good understanding of software development life cycle.
- Good to have Exposure to Agile/scrum project methodology.
- OND, HND or Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working as an Information Technology Business Analyst
- Candidate must possess leadership qualities and enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment where flexibility and adaption are critical to success
- Experience with project management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – ability to communicate clearly and succinctly
- Excellent interpersonal and customer interaction and time management skills
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and Microsoft Project
- Experienced in creating data flow or work flow modeling within Visio or a similar software tool
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/475750 to apply for this job .