Anchor Dataware Solutions is seeking to recruit Software Developers, Technical Business Analysts and Web Designers to work in our Abuja corporate office. We are an ICT company with special focus on software development, leveraging on Microsoft Technology as our primary development platform. Successful candidate’s will support ongoing projects and also work on new projects.
- Designing/developing/maintaining large and small scaled web based .NET applications.
- Should possess excellent organizational skills, strong analytical and strong programming skills. Must have the ability to handle multiple projects and rapidly changing priorities.
- Must be proficiency in n-tier architecture, class structures and stored procedures.
- Exposure to test driven development practices will be added advantage.
- Experience of working in Agile/scrum/iterative environment.
- Practical hands on experience of SQL development.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Ability to understand requirements, creates solution, design documents and develop code as per the design.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Very Strong with OOPS concept
- Experience with C#, ASP NET 4.5, MVC and Entity Framework (plus).
- Excellent debugging, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Must have strong MS SQL Server 2005/2008 T-SQL programming.
- Experience in analysis, design, development & delivery of web-based applications.
- Should have good experience on JQuery, AJAX
- API Integrations Whenever required
- Payment Gateway Integration
- Development of web services
- Proven commercial software development experience (Please provide published examples of software)
- Should have good practical knowledge of design patterns.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure platform is a must
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint is added advantage
- Design creative and robust solutions
- Creating new code to satisfy user requirements for Android, iOS and Windows platforms
- Identifying and fixing bugs in our application code
- Creating automated tests
- Answering both technical and non-technical questions for customers/sales team
- Solving problems in complex customer deployments
- Documenting solutions
- Making recommendations on areas of process improvement
- Finding ways to improve the overall customer experience
- Providing feedback on our products from a customer and technical perspective
- OND, HND or Computer Science BS degree, or equivalent technical training and hands on work experience
- Microsoft Certification is added advantage
- The Software Developer will participate in all aspects of the development process, from requirements gathering through quality assurance and delivery. This role is tasked with solving intriguing problems while partnering with other team members, customers, and vendors throughout the entire project life cycle.
- What's in it for you:
- Fun, Smart, & Collaborative Environment
- Difficult Problems to Solve, constantly pushing the boundaries of what is possible with cutting-edge technologies
- Developers at this company are provided a High-Powered, Top-Notch PC
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/475747 to apply for this job .