- Preparing assessment reports and optimize cost effective logistics operations
- Ensuring team members are supported and mentored in delivery of tasks
- Advising changes to management to facilitate work processes and monitoring day-to-day business performance.
- Support with relevant information accounting and costing departments
- A HND/Bachelor’s Degree in Sciences, Business administration or Engineering.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A minimum of 1-3 years experience
- Resilience and goal oriented approach in finding solutions
- Managerial and organizational skills is a MUST
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/475722 to apply for this job .