We are a leading window blinds manufacturer in Nigeria and our company is a major player in the Nigerian interior design industry. We have a solid recognized brand name and extensive product range. We pride ourselves on our premium product quality, quick order turn around and excellent service and strive to maintain these values every day. Our clientele includes award-winning interior designers, architects, banks, insurance companies and NGOs. We also retail our products in two of Nigeria's leading department stores.
We are looking for an organised and entrepreneurial all rounder who will be responsible for managing the day to day activities of our Lagos branch as well as directing and supporting the sales team in achieving monthly sales targets. This individual must be well presented, a fantastic communicator and a strong leader.
This is an important role and the successful applicant will have a lot of opportunity to make their mark and progress strongly in the company. You will have direct contact with senior management and be expected to report back regularly on sales and operations performance.
- Presentations to corporate and retail clients
- Ensure sales staff meet sales targets set by Management
- Develop marketing strategies to increase awareness and sales
- Manage team to engage, build and effectively manage client relationships
- Identify and successfully achieve new business opportunities
- Ensure consistent high level of service and product delivery in line with Company values
- Strict supervision of all branch and employee activities including training of new staff, showroom cleanliness etc
- Provide monthly report to Management on branch activities and strategies
- Effectively manage logistics for customer site visits for measurement and installations ensuring scheduled appointments are met
- Initiate new processes and procedures to increase efficiency and reduce cost
- Maintain effective cost controls
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably business management/Economics/Accounting
- 7 – 10 years working experience in sales/business development highly desirable
- Good IT skills (proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – this is essential as it is a customer facing role
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Excellent leadership – leadership experience from previous roles
- Strong team player
- Able to work under pressure and take responsibility
- Self starter – can work effectively under little supervision and can use initiative
- Strong numeracy skills
- MUST be resident in Lagos
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/475692 to apply for this job .