We are a leading window blinds manufacturer in Nigeria and our company is a major player in the Nigerian interior design industry. We have a solid recognised brand name and extensive product range. We pride ourselves on our premium product quality, quick order turn around and excellent service and strive to maintain these values every day. Our clientele includes award-winning interior designers, architects, banks, insurance companies and NGOs. We also retail our products in one of Nigeria's leading department stores.
Branch/Business Development Manager
We are looking for an entrepreneurial and sales focused individual who will be responsible for managing the day to day activities of our Abuja branch and achieving monthly sales targets set by head office. This individual must be well presented, organised, well spoken and a strong leader.
This is an important role and the successful applicant will have a lot of opportunity to make their mark and progress strongly in the company. You will have direct contact with senior management and be expected to report back monthly on sales and cost performance.
- Meet sales targets set by head office
- Develop marketing strategies to increase awareness and sales
- Manage office staff/team effectively to engage, build and effectively manage client relationships at all times
- Identify and successfully achieve new business opportunities
- Ensure consistent high level of service and product delivery in line with Company values
- Strict supervision of all branch and employee activities including training of new staff, showroom cleanliness etc
- Provide weekly/monthly report to head office on expenses and marketing activity
- Effectively manage logistics for customer site visits for measurement and installations ensuring scheduled appointments are met
- Effective cost management
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably business management/marketing/Accounting
- 5 – 8 years working experience in sales/business development highly desirable
- Good IT skills (proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – this is essential as it is a customer facing role
- Excellent leadership skills – leadership experience from previous roles is desirable
- Able to manage people effectively with authority to achieve objectives
- Strong team player
- Able to work under pressure and take responsibility
- Self starter – can work effectively under little supervision and can use initiative
- Strong numeracy skills
- MUST be able to drive - with full driving licence
- MUST be willing and able to attend training in Lagos (minimum 4 weeks training)
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/475687 to apply for this job .