- The Manager, Risk Management role will create processes for assessing, identifying, monitoring and preventing operational, technical & business risks.
- Their overarching purpose is to protect the company or organization from risks that could interfere with the company's objectives and goals and mitigate risk where it is unavoidable.
- The role is responsible for ensuring the company complies with its own operating policies and procedures.
- Managing organisational policy systems and corporate records to implement best practices, effective operations and compliance with federal and state laws.
- Leading and performing comprehensive analysis of complex issues and organisational needs to identify areas of improvement and program efficiencies.
- Proactively developing, drafting and recommending corporate policies, standards, and programs to ensure effective operations, provide clear and thorough guidance, enable prudent decisions, and promote a workplace of excellence.
- Managing and leading program/policy reviews with all levels of employees management.
- Developing and delivering presentations which layout policy proposals and recommendations in a sound, concise and logical manner.
- Developing and implementing effective communication strategies for review of policy proposals and understanding of adopted policies/programs.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- First degree in any discipline
- Professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Minimum 3 years work experience
- At least 2 years risk management experience in any firm
- Security investigations and intelligence skills
- Ability to monitor and prosecute cases
- Proven ability to maintain contact and relationships with state and national security agencies/officials
- Strong supervisory skills.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/475668 to apply for this job .