- Develop creative and innovative ways to market Company’s product or services.
- Generate district sales reports for the management on periodic basis.
- Correspond proactively with all corporate partners to maintain positive and long term business relationship.
- Ensure that district sales staff adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Communicate regularly with customers to inform about new products, special promotions, etc.
- Conduct product training and product demonstrations for customers.
- Identify sales and marketing opportunities within the assigned districts.
- Assist in development of annual operational and sales plan for assigned district offices.
- Recommend changes in sales or marketing approach to ensure sales and service objectives are met successfully.
- Collaborate with other field sales managers to ensure effective coordination in the achievement of organizational goals.
- Ensure all operational procedures are followed by the district staffs.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and market competitions through continuous market research and analysis.
- Monitor and manage sales expenses within the allotted budget.
- Minimum of a degree
- 5-7 years' experience
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/475455 to apply for this job .