Mar and Mor Integrated Services Limited, we are a building services company, passionate about customer satisfaction, best practices, and standards compliance. We are in Business to continuously raise the bar in the delivery of Mechanical and Electrical engineering services that meet the quality standards, performance and price aspirations of our customers while reducing maintenance and support requirement to the barest minimum.
We are recruiting to fill this position
- The Quantity Surveyor will manage all costs relating to all company projects from the initial calculations to the final figures.
- He/she should minimize the costs of a project and enhance value for money, while still achieving the required standards and quality.
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the Project managers, design department and/or the client.
- Undertake cost analysis for all MMIS project
- Assist in establishing a client's requirements and undertake feasibility studies.
- Perform risk, value management, and cost control.
- Advise on a procurement strategy.
- Identify, analyze and develop responses to commercial risks.
- Prepare and analyze costings for tenders.
- Analyse outcomes and write detailed progress reports.
- Value completed work and arrange payments.
- Arranging payments to suppliers and sub-contractors
- providing advice and forecasts about costs
Qualifications and Requirements:
- University Degree in Quantity Surveying, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Electro-Mechanical Engineering from a reputable higher institution of learning.
- Minimum of 5 years of direct experience in the construction industry with a focus on Electromechanical, Firefighting, HVAC and plumbing projects.
- Professional certification; Membership of the Nigerian Institute of Quantity Surveyors or Quantity Surveyors Registration Board will be an added advantage.
- Strong working knowledge of civil, architectural, mechanical and electrical work;
- Strong knowledge of the sequencing of work and the strategy of creating effective project schedules;
- Proficient with computer software used in the construction industry.
- Required skills:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Numerical accuracy skills
- Analytical thinking skills
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to read and interpret drawings
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/475450 to apply for this job .