Mamiba Hotel Supply Limited is a major hotel chain amenities supplier in Nigeria and Egypt that strives to provide best quality products to her clients and is looking for excellent sales persons who will create awareness and market these awesome products to hoteliers in Lagos and Abuja.
- Contact customers, explain product features, and answer any questions which customers may ask.
- Receive the orders via e-mails.
- Prepare file for each client including all related issues.
- Visits 4-6 Hotels / day.
- Daily reports to management
- Follow up the gaps in the orders, each client alone until the order is fully implemented.
- Review order’s prices in accordance with the company’s prices and also in accordance with the system’s prices.
- Arrange a list of all hotels in the appointed district in Nigeria, and classify them with addresses, contact persons and details.
- Visiting the customers and making daily reports of these visits to his direct manager
- Make sure that all customers are satisfied
- Solving any complaint
- Negotiate prices with customers
- Keep accurate records of transactions
- Complete sales order tickets and submit for processing of client-requested transactions.
- Follow up the shipment stores and make sure the delivery of the goods to the client is completed correctly.
- Follow up the client’s account statement including unpaid bills and credit limits & returns.
- Doing mandates for delegates to receive the checks.
- Follow up the monthly report of the store, and make sure to be issued at end of each month.
- Issue a Proforma Invoice to customers.
- Making a statement for each customer.
- Experience in Sales : 3-5 years (previous experience in working with Hotels is a Plus)
- Career Level: Experienced (Non-Managerial)
- Car availability: YES
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/475435 to apply for this job .