The Federal University of Technology, Akure, invites applications from suitably qualified persons for this position
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A good first degree from a recognized University with at least 15 years relevant post qualification experience, a major part of which must be in the Administrative Cadre of University Administration.
- Candidate for this position must have served at least as a Deputy Registrar in the administration of the University for at least 5 years and must be computer literate.
- Membership of a recognized professional body i.e. ANUPA, MM, IPMAN, AUA is a must. Possession of higher degree certificate will be an added advantage.
Method of Application:
Applicants are required to submit twenty (20) photocopies of their certificates, Curriculum Vitae and other relevant credentials in the format below:
- Name in full (Surname first in capital letters)
- Place and date of birth
- Permanent home address
- Present Home Address
- Present postal address/GSM numbers/E-mail Address
- Marital status
- Number and ages of children (if any)
- Post applied for
- Educational institution attended (with dates)
- Academic and professional qualifications obtained (with dates) attach 3 copies of your credentials
- Present employment, status and salary both in level and amount
- Statement of experience , including full details of former and present post
- Extra-curricula activities
- Name and address of 3 referees
- Signature and date
- All applications should be forwarded to:
Federal University of Technology,
In addition to stating the names and addresses of the Referees, candidates should request the Referees to send confidential reports on them under separate cover, direct to the Registrar using the address above. And marked “For the Attention of the Director of Establishments and Human Resources”
Note: Only application from candidates shortlisted for interview will be acknowledged via e-mail or SMS on mobile phone services.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/475433 to apply for this job .