- Lead effort to push company sales to potential clients to increase estimated target set by management.
- Establishes sales and marketing objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for units, projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Develops and implements strategic marketing plans and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Develops and manages sales/marketing operating budgets.
- Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
- Ensures effective control of marketing results, and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets.
- Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Monitors competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Guides preparation of marketing activity reports and presents to executive management.
- Establishes and maintains a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Meets with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- Analyzes and controls expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Assists other departments within organization to prepare manuals and technical publications.
- Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Reviews and analyzes sales performances against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
- Directs product research and development
- MBA or Master’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- Software product management acumen
- Must have sales and marketing experience in a software company
- Deep marketing expertise in market & customer insights, product commercialization and branding
- Minimum 10 years experience in sales & marketing
- Influencing skills – ability to motivate individuals and demonstrate organizational influence
- Strong analytical and process skills
- Leadership skills to lead teams and shape/lead growth vision and marketing strategy
- Prior experience in performance and result
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Innovation – develop new ideas through collaboration and execute on creative ideas
Remuneration: Very attractive
Applicants shouldn’t be less than 36 years old.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/475401 to apply for this job .