We’re looking for a social media and client service manager to grow our followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers, and active fans and promoters of our company. You should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience. You will also manage client’s social media accounts, to expand their digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
You will be responsible for meeting clients for sales presentation and client support services.
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Instagram, and potentially additional channels (Snapchat, Periscope, Vine, etc.).
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to both spread our brand and our content and links.
- Listen and engage in relevant social discussion about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing customers and leads and from brand new audiences that don’t yet know us.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success, ranging from Twitter chats, to Google+ Hangouts, to LinkedIn conversations, as well as the content and links posted through these and other channels.
- Work alongside other marketers and content producers to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Establish and cultivate relationships with company’s clients
- Explore new ways to engage and new social networks to reach our target buyers.
- Communicate courteously with clients and staff members by email, letter and face to face
Respond to enquiries and ensure that clients need are met
- Receive, sort, distribute and keep accurate records, of incoming and outgoing correspondences with clients
- Co-ordinate and organize booking of meetings and appointments
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency in the use of computer - internet skills including e-mails, group messaging, MS office (word, excel, outlook, access)
- Highly organized and ability to cope with competing demands
- Excellent phone and email etiquette
- Active and well-rounded personal presence on social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/475394 to apply for this job .