- Establish and cultivate relationships with a company’s clients
- Meet client needs so customers are satisfied, resulting in profits for the company.
- Building company brand and image.
- Introduce new products and services, respond to client inquiries and find solutions to client issues.
- Develop sales proposals and collaborate with a company’s multiple internal departments to help improve the quality of services.
- Streamline business operations by helping to reduce costs and increase revenue.
- Attend meetings, trainings and seminars.
- Applicant’s Requirements.
- Must have strong customer service and interpersonal communication skills.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Manage time, projects and sales efficiently and be detail oriented.
- Must be strategic planners and have a strong understanding of a company’s services so they can train clients and answer questions in both group and one-on-one situations.
- Must have strong judgment and decision-making skills as well. In addition, they should have strong leadership skills, be self-directed and be able to multitask
- Must be willing to travel and research.
- Proficient with computers and software spreadsheet programs such as Microsoft Office.
- Degree holder (Master’s or professional qualification is an added advantage).
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/475235 to apply for this job .