Department: Network Operations
Reporting Line: Operations Support Manager
Operations Support Analyst
- Operations Support Analyst will drive operational process & policy definition, improvements, documentation, and compliance management for the technical department. Candidate will lead and coordinate across the business to understand, define, & document operational processes and will also aid in metrics definition, gathering, and analysis as it relates to process management.
- Accountable for daily implementation, governance and reporting of the Problem Management process throughout the network and ensure efficiency and compliance of the process in order to minimize the impact and risk of reoccurrence into the network.
- Ensure that standardized methods and procedures are used for efficient and prompt handling of all network changes in order to minimize the impact of change upon service quality and consequently identifies opportunities to improve the day-to-day operations of the organization.
- Maintain, track and ensure the operational spares management procedure and ensure the effectiveness of the controls and fulfilment of the procedure.
- Oversee the existing operations reporting architecture, whilst identifying areas of operational improvements and facilitating the implementation of recommendations
- Participate in systems and process tools validation (OSS/BSS) for Service assurance and fulfilment management as required to achieve SLAs & KPIs.
- Facilitate workshops, seminars, meetings and lead discussions across functional teams, including upstream and third party partners to close up process gaps
- Undertake in any other adhoc activity as assigned by the Operations Support Manager
Under the supervision of the Operations Support Manager, you will be required to liaise and interface with other groups/departments typically involved in the TechnicalManagement operations.
BSc. in Information Technology/Computer
- Science/Electrical & Electronics engineering.
- MSc or MBA will be added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years’ work experience in a
- Telecommunication or ISP environment with good knowledge on network communication (SDH, OSP, IP, MW and networking protocols).
- Good understanding and use of data reporting tools, ability to interpret trouble ticketing data and effectively present analysis with zero tolerance error.
- Ability to implement KPI dashboard, 3rd party SLA computation and other metric calculation for network operations reporting. And drive change management lifecycle, including chairing the CAB and effective coordination of change across multiple functions.
- Ability to facilitate workshops, seminars, meeting and lead discussions across functional teams, including upstream and third party partners to close up action gaps.
- Knowledge of process management framework (e.g ITIL, eTOM. Etc.) and ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 management systems.
- Knowledge on Six sigma and project management methodologies.
Demands of the job:
- Ability and willingness to work round the clock when required, and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to interpret Trouble Ticketing data and effectively present highly sophisticated analysis and findings.
- Good research skills
- Excellent communication skills
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/475222 to apply for this job .