Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria.
- The Technical Officer - M&E/Database Programming will under the supervision of Snr M&E Officer, responsible for the Design and Development of all software applications both Web-based and Client server, writing of SQL queries for routine and adhoc Reports, Database Administration, Data Confidentiality and security, Data Processing and Analysis, Database Design and Development, Hardware and Software Technical and Managerial Support.
- S/he is responsible for the day to day operations of data processing, planning, maintenance and development of AHNi databases, assists in development of data procedural protocols, update, and reviews.
- BS/BA degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science or its recognized equivalent with 5 - 7 years post national youth service relevant experience.
- Or MS/MA Geographic Information Systems, Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science or its recognized equivalent, and 3 - 5 year post national youth service relevant experience.
- Strong background in geospatial and health information systems (GIS) and/or database management is required,
- Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is an advantage.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/475220 to apply for this job .