Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria.
- The Program Officer-Community Services Under the technical leadership of the Senior Technical Officer, Prevention/Care & Treatment, the Program Officer-Community Services, will provide support to and coordination the implementation of relevant areas under OVC, Care and Support (Adult & Pediatric) and Communication.
- S/he will support program planning, design, review and the monitoring of the program implemented at the field level.
- As part of his/her activity implementation on Communication, the Program Officer will be responsible for identifying and documenting for dissemination success stories emanating from program implementation across the different thematic areas
- Bachelors degree in Public Health, Nursing preferably Public Health Nursing, Sciences or Behavioral Sciences, with 5-7 years working experience in development programs at the community level with at least 3-5 years’ experience with HIV/AIDS program planning and implementation working with public and NGO sectors required
- Knowledge of scientific grant proposal writing skills is desirable.
- Well-developed computer skills
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/475217 to apply for this job .