Deola Sagoe is a fashion visionary with a unique approach to her craft that has endeared her to fans and followers all over the world. Using African fabrics, hand-woven materials, and contemporising almost-lost traditional African techniques, Deola designs present a unique vision and attitude for the modern woman.
- HR Officer responsible for developing, advising on and implementing policies relating to the effective use of personnel within the company.
- Your aim is to ensure that the organisation employs the right balance of staff in terms of skills and experience, and that training and development opportunities are available to employees to enhance their performance and achieve the employer's business aims.
- An HR officer must have a clear understanding of their employer's business objectives and be able to devise and implement policies which select, develop and retain the right staff needed to meet these objectives.
- Required to not only deal with staff welfare and administration-centred activities, but also strategy and planning by assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures.
- Must be capable and have experience in doing the following:
- Recruiting Staff;
- Creating Job Descriptions;
- Preparing Job Adverts;
- Checking Application Forms;
- Shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates;
- Developing and implementing policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management;
- Preparing Staff Handbooks;
- Interpreting and advising on employment law;
- Developing with line managers HR planning strategies which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements;
- Planning, and sometimes delivering, training - including inductions for new staff;
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/475177 to apply for this job .