About the Organisation
A leading Human Resource Consulting firm in Abuja.
About the Role
You will be required to formulate and implement HR strategy that is aligned with our client’s business goals and specialise in integrating people with business strategy.
- Responsible for the formulation and effective implementation of recruitment strategies and plans to identify, select, hire and retain the best talent to meet client’s staffing needs.
- Coordinate the design and implementation of need-based, cost-effective learning and development strategies to support the client’s business goals and improve corporate performance.
- Oversee the design, implementation and effective monitoring of appropriate employee reward strategies/ compensation structure including short and long-term benefit plans to enable our client attract and retain the best talent.
- Review people risks arising from business transformation activities across the organisation and working with the client to mitigate and control this.
- Assist organisations in rebalancing their workforce size and skill set in line with changing business demands.
- Work with the client’s HR department and related teams to analyse, design and roll-out key HR operating models including processes and systems to meet changing business needs.
First degree or equivalent in social sciences or any relevant field.
Knowledge, skills & experience
- Minimum of 2-5 years relevant experience
- Significant exposure to strategic Human Resource Management
- Good knowledge of Nigerian labour and employment legislation
- Experience in project management.
- Sound judgment, business acumen, influencing skills and the experience to effectively address sensitive HR issues.
- Strong negotiations skills and employee relations experience.
- Excellent communications skills.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/475172 to apply for this job .