Smile Communications provides 4G LTE mobile broadband in several countries in Africa. Our objective is to become the broadband provider of choice for SuperFast mobile broadband internet and SuperClear voice services in each of our markets and to provide over 300 million potential customers in our countries of operation with a fast, reliable and high-quality broadband internet to accelerate development and wealth creation. Our mission is a fully connected Africa enabled by a team that is driven by passion, integrity, humility and humanity.
- Provide leadership, direction and development to all aspects of the Smile indirect distribution and sales channels.
- Implement indirect distribution and sales channel strategies, and accurately and proactively manage sales forecasts. Deliver the sales targets set for Smile’s indirect channels (customer, revenue, cost of sales)
- Work with relevant functions to identify and recruit indirect sales partners within Smile’s coverage areas. Define appropriate remuneration structures and frameworks (commissions, performance bonus, and incentives) to drive Smile’s indirect distribution and sales partners and to deliver the set targets.
- Manage assigned indirect sales resources and their performance to ensure they are appropriately utilized and meet assigned sales and growth targets.
- Monitor and analyze indirect channel sales volumes, pipeline activity and competitive activity and develop plans to beat the set targets. Monitor and manage product line sales activity across the channels to ensure it meets Smile’s standards/parameters.
- Contribute to the development of sales campaigns and collateral material and how it can be applied across the indirect sales channels.
- Ensure superior customer service in line with Smile’s brand promise throughout all Smile indirect distribution and sales channels.
- Coordinate with other functions to efficiently and effectively execute indirect sales channel development and management. Ensure goals and plans are effectively communicated, understood and applied.
- Coordinate activities of planning, recruitment, training and sales support for indirect sales channel partners.
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Sales or other business related degree.
- 10 years’ experience in Sales and Distribution with minimum of 5 years in the telecoms or FMCG industry.
- Operational sales experience in indirect sales channels, distribution, logistics and marketing is a plus.
- Skills and Competencies
- Strong sales and distribution background.
- Strong leadership, negotiation, communication and project management skills.
- Strong organizational skills with superior attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with process focus.
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/475170 to apply for this job .