This job listing has expired! Click here to view the latest Ecommerce/Internet jobs in Nigeria
· BSc. /B.A degree or its equivalent in related field from a recognized institution.
· Must be computer literate with excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office (particularly Excel, word and PowerPoint) and in the use of Internet-based resources.
· Must have experience in the internet connectivity environment and a technical overview or background.
· Excellent Communication skills, organizational skills, self-motivation, results-oriented with a positive outlook,
punctuality, ambitious, clear focus on high quality and business profit, mature, credible, perceptive and articulate.
· Must be comfortable to contact and deal with all types of companies: small, medium and multi-national companies.
· Other personal traits: reliable, tolerant, determined, well presented, businesslike, polite, well-mannered and be a team-player.
· Ability to develop and maintain a computerized customer and prospect database.
· Ability to prospect for new potential sales, respond to and follow up sales enquiries.
· Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support, and liaise with
internal order-processing staff.
· Flexibility is required and ability to work extended hours when required without it upsetting domestic situation.