Givaudan is the global leader in the creation of fragrances and flavours. In close collaboration with food, beverage, consumer product and fragrance partners, Givaudan develops tastes and scents that delight consumers the world over. With a passion for understanding consumers' preferences and a relentless drive to innovate, Givaudan is at the forefront of creating fragrances and flavours that ‘engage your senses’. The company achieved sales of CHF 4.4 billion in 2014. Headquartered in Switzerland with local presence in 88 locations, the company has 9,704 employees worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill this position
- As a member of the Nigeria Office Team, you will be responsible for growing our local business and presence in Nigeria in a multicultural and diverse environment with the leadership of the Country Manager and the support of the Sales Assistant.
- Manage, motivate and develop subordinates, managers and staff within the division: You will be responsible for formulating objectives that can be monitored throughout the year.
- Business Optimization and profitable growth: You will be responsible for supplying all relevant market information to the Research Division to be included in the database.
- You will identify the major opportunities available that can give profitable growth.
- You will develop strategies to exploit these opportunities.
- You will evaluate the small customer base, grow and develop new business potential.
- You will supply comprehensive briefs in support of ongoing business and of new potential business.
- You will formulate sales profit and expense budgets for the department.
- You will ensure that accurate forecasts are provided to the Logistics Department.
- Management of agreements/office:
- You will be responsible for the maintenance of the current export business portfolio with particular emphasis on strengthening the Givaudan relationship with all its customers.
- You will manage all agency and distribution agreements in the various territories.
- You will control freight costs and ensure that company receives the best freighting costs.
- Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come join us - and impact your world.
- Your professional profile includes:
- Relevant tertiary qualification.
- Good communication skills.
- Good computer literacy and accuracy.
- Must be customer orientated.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Sound knowledge of financial and commercial terms and functions.
- Knowledge of the Food Flavour industry and generally Industrial Food market characteristics vs those of the Food Manufacturing & Consumer Goods Industry would be advantageous.
- Comprehensive understanding of both industrial and consumer marketing.
- Knowledge and interest in Africa and its various cultures.
- 3 years experience in the export market.
- Senior management experience.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/474925 to apply for this job .