Bradfield Consulting Limited - Our client, a big player in the hospitality space, which offers a collection of the finest fully serviced apartments in Abuja, geared towards the long stay guest, is looking to recruit a qualified candidate for this position
- This successful candidate will oversee day-to-day operations of the Apartments.
- Duties include supervising the work staff and interacting with customers to ensure satisfaction.
- He/she is responsible for all aspects of a hotel to make sure that it is running smoothly and making profit.
- Coordinate the activities of housekeeping/ cleaning staff, front desk operations, food and beverages section , grounds and facilities maintenance and security to ensure consistency with laid down procedures and regulations.
- Deal effectively with customers, their needs while ensuring the hotel is running smoothly.
- Creating a work schedule for all reporting staff and ensuring it is adhered to
- Responsible for the hiring new employees, and training staff pertaining to all duties within the apartments
- Create an operating environment that assures consistent guest satisfaction
- Monitor the performance of the apartments through verification and analysis of guest satisfaction systems and financial reports.
- Initiate corrective action when necessary to staff complaints
- Maintain product and service quality standards by conducting ongoing evaluations and investigating complaints
- Develop accurate and aggressive long and short-range financial objectives consistent with the company's mission statement and follow up on its achievement
- Prepare for management that clearly explain operational effectiveness, trends and variances
- Establish and maintain a pro-active human resource function to ensure employee motivation, training and development and compliance with established labor regulations.
- Execute marketing, sales, and operational activities, producing results that meet or exceed the hotel’s business plan.
- Ensure good safety practices of employees and guests, assisting in the maintenance of proper emergency and security procedures.
- Review housekeeper schedules on a daily basis and ensured completion of assignment charts given to them
- Provide keen oversight to daily operations of the laundry department, along with supervising staff.
- University Degree in from any accredited university.
- A Certified Hospitality Administrator is preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in hospitality industry preferably in a 4-5 star hotel in or outside Nigeria
- Managerial experience and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate well in both oral and written reports.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Outlook, Word, Excel.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/474924 to apply for this job .